Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pre-trip post

Hello all!
As I am sure you can all see by the blog name, this is where I will be writing about all of my adventures over the next 10 months while I am in Israel.  I  plan to update the blog frequently, though by no means daily. I think it is important to spend more time living your life than writing about it. That being said, I do want to remember and share this experience, so check back often for updates on my life overseas!


 At this point packing has gone into full swing, and it is a little daunting to think that I have to pack everything I will need or want to have for the next year into 2 suitcases.
On the other hand - I think I could fit myself into my suitcase, so maybe this will not be as hard as I think.

6 comments:

  1. I recognize the purple sweater on top. Good sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember refinishing that chest of drawers for you in the late 80's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Arielle - I'm so happy for you - what an awesome adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun Arielle! Your little cousins are looking forward to seeing pictures of your adventure!Call or email stuart if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Arielle! I hope you had a good flight and a great start to your adventure. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete